Sears Travel Insurance offers highly competitive products with excellent features and benefits. We offer All Inclusive and Medical plans, each on an annual basis for those who travel more frequently. With Annual plans, you pay once for twelve months and every time you travel, you are protected. Top ups are available if you need to extend your trip duration, or to protect a higher priced trip.
Sears Travel also provides per-trip coverage as follows:
- Trip Cancellation Plan – to protect the financial investment of your travel arrangements, which includes Trip Interruption for delays & missed connections.
- Emergency Medical responds in the event of medical emergencies in destination
- Canada All-Inclusive – purchased by Canadians to protect travel arrangements entirely within Canada
- Canada Medical – purchased by Canadians to protect in the event of medical emergencies which occur outside their Province of residence, but within Canada
- Non-Medical Inclusive – This is an All-Inclusive plan for those who have medical coverage verified elsewhere and do not require additional medical coverage
- Visitor's to Canada – In the event of medical emergencies for non-Canadians while they are visiting Canada
- Rental Vehicle Damage – While travelling, if you are renting a car, you can protect the rental car with our coverage for a lower cost (contact us for more details)
Whether you are a Canadian travelling within Canada or abroad, or are a non-Canadian travelling to Canada, our products can travel with you. Along with giving you great value for your money, you also have the assurance that you are protected according to the terms and conditions of our policy and if you find that this is not the travel insurance for you, we offer you a 10 DAY MONEY BACK PROMISE.
It is important that you are comfortable with the travel insurance you have purchased with us. Our products provide a wide range of benefits to provide protection while you are away from home.